Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Getting things prepared

Well, we are down to four months!!!! Slowly but surely we have the AMAZING Mrs. Hales getting decorations ready. I am so excited and can't wait to see all the amazing things she is doing. 
I am also very excited to get my invitations from the calligrapher!! My nieces are coming up next week to get fitted for the jackets they are going to wear and to hem their dresses! 

The next couple of weeks also begins busy season. I won't be seeing much of Nathan until the wedding. I am hoping and praying it makes the time go really fast. I will miss him tons, but next year we will be married and then I can see him everyday! 

I am so looking froward to married life. I am mostly looking froward to be with my best friend EVERYDAY!!! 123 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment