Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Keeping Busy

This week My Honey is out of town for training so I decided to paint our room to keep busy! It looks AWESOME!! I am so excited! I chose grey walls and white trim. We are getting light grey and blue bedding! I will use white and black picture frames! It already looks SOOOOO AMAZING i can't believe it! I am also moving some things into the apartment like dishes and silverware, some books and some decorations.

We are trying to get rid of my storage unit. So I am slowly taking things out and moving them into the apartment.
It has been fun to set up the apartment. I am also deep cleaning the apartment :) and reorganizing the drawers and cupboards. 
The weather has been perfect for doing all of this and I am soooo glad! God has been good to us. 

We are leaving for Pennsylvania a week from tomorrow! I am sooo excited! We are celebrating Christmas with his family. It is going to be AWESOME!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment